In baseball, hitting for the cycle means that a batter hits a single, a double, a triple, and a home run during the same game. Hitting for the cycle is a rare baseball event, occurring about as of ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Click on the YouTube logo to check out our YouTube page, where you can find all of our videos as we post them!
Below you will find a sampling of our videos, but we add more on a regular basis so make sure that you check out Doc's Blog (link at top) or be our friend on Facebook (in "contact us" section) to see our videos as we upload them!
How to Sit.
Some great information on nutrition wellness from Dr. A!
Doc's Lifting Video!
Doc shows us how to lift everything from groceries to furniture! Tips on shoveling snow and gardening as well!
Doc's Walking Video!
Feel more stable while you are walking and hiking and work your upper body at the same time!
Morning Stretching/Exercise Routine
This is a short video going over the morning stretches that Doc talks about in the Wellness Workshop.
Foam Roll Exercises
Here are some ideas to get your started with your new Foam Roll.
Here are two short videos about stretches you can do easily at home and at work that will help you with lower back and sciatica pain.
Morning Stretching Routine for Neck Pain, Headaches and Migraines
This is a short video going over useful stretches for your neck muscles.
Here are some additional exercises for those of you who are comfortable with the original inversion work outs.
1. Must be comfortable with full inversion
2. Wear boots on opposite ankles to avoid clip tangle: Left on right, Right on left
3. Oscillation: pendulum back and forth
-full body rock
- head and neck "bob" (shorter pendulum- faster)
In each case feel the natural rock of gravity acting on your own length.
4. Oscillation: side to side
5. One leg hamstring pull up --> side swing
-Spotter please if you are on an A-Frame
6. Small hamstring pull up and let go --> drop down for "slinky" traction action
7. Gentle hand assisted lateral flexion
8. Gentle hand assisted rotation
9. Full body crunch - extension